Botulinum Toxin Treatment Assistance Programs
Some blepharospasm patients are finding it difficult to pay for their injection treatments. Below are two programs that may help those who qualify.
The BOTOX PATIENT ASSISTANCE® PROGRAM is dedicated to helping financially eligible patients. There are certain financial and other requirements that must be met to qualify for the program. The patient must:
- Be uninsured or underinsured
- Have income less than or equal to 500% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Be a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
More information is available at https://www.abbvie.com/patients/patient-assistance/allergan-patient-assistance-program.html or by calling the Botox hotline: 1-800-44-BOTOX (1-800-442-6869). A Reimbursement Counselor can help answer any questions and send you an application.
The XEOMIN® PATIENT SAVINGS PROGRAM is designed to support eligible patients with their actual out-of-pocket XEOMIN medication costs and related administration fees, up to a maximum amount of $3,500 per rolling 12-month period. The initial 12-month period begins with a patient’s acceptance into the Program (no earlier than July 1, 2016). To be eligible, the patient must:
- Be a clinically appropriate patient for therapeutic treatment with XEOMIN, as determined by your doctor
- Be prescribed XEOMIN®
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have commercial insurance that covers XEOMIN medication cost
- Not be enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program. Further restrictions apply to eligibility and reimbursable expenses.
More information is available at https://www.xeomin.com/patient-assistance or by calling 1-888-493-6646 between 8 am and 8 pm ET.