(DVD and on-line versions)
The following DVDs may be borrowed free of charge by persons in the U.S. who have subscribed to the Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation (BEBRF) Newsletter. Persons in countries outside the U.S. may purchase the DVDs for $15.00 each, plus shipping. Check with BEBRF for shipping charges. Each DVD will provide an excellent Support Group meeting program, as well as information for patients, their families and doctors. Due to limited copies, the discs must be returned by Priority Mail as soon as possible. We recommend that you try the on-line version before requesting the DVD. That saves the Foundation the time and cost of shipping.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of BEB/Meige - Neil Miller, M.D. - (CD) 26 minutes. This presentation is also available on-line
- Dry Eye - Charles N. S. Soparker, M.D., Ph.D. - (DVD) 42 minutes. This presentation is also available on-line
- Upper Eyelid Myectomy for Blepharospasm & Apraxia of Eyelid Opening - Richard L. Anderson, M.D. - (DVD) 9 minutes. This video is also available on-line.
- Microvascular Decompression for the Treatment of Hemifacial Spasm - Peter J. Jannetta, M.D. - (DVD) 13 minutes. This video is also available on-line
- Patients' Stories - Contains ten different patient's stories (DVD) - 10 minutes each. This video is also available on-line
- Media coverage
- ABC's Health Discussions TV show - Anita Croce interview - 3 minutes. This video is ONLY available on-line
- WBGU-PBS' 60 Plus TV show - Anita Croce interview - 9 minutes. This video is ONLY available on-line
- KOB-TV Channel 4's Good Day New Mexico show - Alfred De Guio and Shirley Barr interview - 6 minutes. This video is ONLY available on-line
- Index of on-line videos of medical/scientific presentations at the 2009 BEBRF International Conference
Note: All DVD players should be able to play commercially produced DVDs and CDs. However, some model DVD players are unable to play non-commercially produced DVDs and CDs such as the ones above. If the disc does not play on your equipment, please try another DVD player or computer.
Contact BEBRF at the address below and request the videotapes or DVDs by name.
For those who can not view the videos on-line and who do not have a DVD player, there are several VHS videos which can be borrowed. Note that most of these videos are out of date and, thus, are being phased out.
Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 12468
Beaumont, TX 77726-2468
Tel: (409) 832-0788
Fax: (409) 832-0890
> Patient support
> Top of this page