Information in other languages
Other ways to help fund BEBRF
BEBRF on-line store
Blepharospasm Bulletin Board
Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
27th International Conference and Scientific Symposium
in Irvine, California on August 8, 2009
Videos of Medical & Scientific Presentations
Videos were made, courtesy of Allergan, of the Medical and Scientific presentations. These videos have been uploaded to Youtube.
- Clinical Features of Blepharospasm and Hemifacial Spasm - Joseph Jankovic, M.D.
- Blepharospasm and Ophthalmic Disorders - Peter J. Savino, M.D.
- Epidemiology of Blepharospasm - Giovanni Defazio, M.D.
- Genetic Approaches in Primary Dystonia - Laurie Ozelius, Ph.D.
- Cranial Dystonias: Pathophysiology - Alfredo Berardelli, M.D.
- Using Animal Models to Understand Benign Essential Blepharospasm - Craig Evinger, Ph.D. (with introduction by Mark Hallett, M.D.)
- "Treating Eye Disease" in people with blepharospasm - Charles N. S. Soparkar, M.D., Ph.D.
- BEB: Current treatment - Botulinum toxin; New treatment - Bupivacaine; Future treatment - Stimulation - Alan B. Scott, M.D.
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm, Photophobia and FL-41 - Bradley J. Katz, M.D., Ph.D.
- Oral Agents for the Treatment of Blepharospasm - Cynthia Comella, M.D.
- Myectomy Surgery for Blepharospasm - Richard L. Anderson, M.D.
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Blepharospasm - Jill Ostrem, M.D.
> Patient support
> Blepharospasm publications
> Top of this page